Dinner specials for 9/18..
-Lamb gyro with feta and tzatziki $12
-BBQ pork quesadilla $12
-Fried bologna sandwich with greens, long hots and mozzarella $12
-Salmon cake on romaine with fresh fruit, berries and white balsamic vinaigrette $14
Dinner specials for 9/20..
-Hummus plate with pita chips $9
-Salmon cakes over Cajun mayo $8
-Veal Marsala $20
-Fish tacos $13
-Chicken parm over greens $18
-Blackened steak salad with crumbly blue,mushrooms, artichokes server with house dressing $14
Lunch specials for 9/21..
-Fish tacos with L.T.O. salsa, sour cream $13
-Turkey panini with roasted pepper hummus, avocado, spinach and cheddar $12
-Beaded cutlet sandwich with greens and mozzarella $14
-Salmon cake on romaine with fresh fruit, cashews and strawberry Thai pepper vinaigrette $13
Dinner specials for 9/22..
1. Bruschetta Kinsella-crustinis topped with local goat’s cheese, grapes, blood orange EVOO, and blackberry syrup. $8
2. Scallops Hill-St. Jacques style with a mushroom cream sauce and Duchesse potatoes. $12
3. Tacos Miller- taco shells filled with Thai pork, fermented cabbage, and cashews in a spicy ginger sauce. $9
4. Tuna Durkee-sesame crusted Ahi on seaweed salad with Sriracha mayo and Wasabi drizzle. $11
1. Veal Luvera-breaded cutlet of veal topped with heirloom tomato sauce and Prosciutto ham, covered with fresh mozzarella cheese over Cavatelli pasta. $24
2. Mahi McAvey-blackened Mahi Mahi and shrimp topped with Mango chutney. $24
3. Steak Sterling-grilled flat iron steak topped with a roasted corn and Poblano sauce. $22
4. Haddock Spinella-baked fillet of haddock topped with spinach and Oreganato crumbs over house greens. $22